|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$1150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 14:03|
Site Manager - Builder/Developer Eastern Suburbs
Exceptional opportunity for a foreman to step up into a site management role.
My client is a leading Developer Builder here in Melbourne that is renowned for their High end residential developnments and luxury apartment projects. Due to the addition of new projects in the eastern and south-eastern suburbs they have created a new position for a foreman that is ready to take the reigns and step in to a site management role.
You will be supported with an experienced project manager and great subcontractors who have ongoing relationships with the builder.
You will need:
- A trade or tertiary qulaification in construction
- A minimum 3 years experience working for a commercial construction company in Melbourne
- Excellent presentatipon and communication both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- A passion for construction and desire to advance your career
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of site, suppliers, trades
- Coordination and management of all trades on site
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard within the given time frame
- Best Building practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedure are adhered to at all times
- Effective and efficient communication with all parties involved in the project
- Paying keen attention to detail across the project from start to finish
If you are a foreman ready to take the next step in your career with an exceptional developer/builder please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's