|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 16:09|
Site Manager - Commercial Construction - Mixed Commercial Projects
A great opportunity to join a growing construction company that delivers mixed commercial projects up to $20M to the highest quality. Their current portfolio includes Education, Community and Apartment projects and due to winning a brand new project they are looking at adding an experienced site manager to their team.
The project comprises of 2 new buildings for a school in the Western Suburbs valued at $12M and is due to kick off in late February. There is an immediate start available for the successful applicant.
Reporting to the project Manager you will be in charge of all site activities including:
- Managing and scheduling subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is kept on schedule and budget
- Quality Assurance
- Managing Toolbox meetings
- Reporting to the project Manager and relevant stakeholders
What you will need to be successful:
- A proven track record in Managing projects up to $10million
- Prior experience working on Commercial Construction Projects from start to finish
- An extensive understanding of commercial building practices
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management
- Excellent ability to handle OH&s issues and resolutions
If you wish to learn more please do not hesitate to give me a call or apply online.
0424 282 697
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's