|Job title:||Site Manager | 13 Month Regional Project|
|Industry:||White Collar Contract|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Ryan Wakelin|
With all the carnage happening in Melbourne at the moment, wouldn't you love a 13 month (working) holiday?
We're looking for a Site Manager for a Well-known and Established builder who have a strong presence in regional Victoria. Running a $18mil Education new build just outside of Horsham.
- A real work-life balance - NO Saturdays
- Strong relationships across regional VIC resulting in great subbie relations
- Well-resourced business
- Support from upper management
- A Longstanding and Respected builder who deliver projects across Victoria
- Strong relationships across Victoria, enabling the builder to have a consistent pipeline
- Detailed new builds and refurbishments in a broad range of markets including: Defence, Health, Education and large scale Government projects.
- 100+ years of experience
Seeking a Site Manager with a proven track record in managing commercial building construction projects and delivering outstanding results in a safe, efficient and effective way.
The Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Manging and Coordinating all OHS on site
- Coordinate trades and deliveries on site to ensure program expectations are met
- Managing the works to ensure program and quality expectations are met to minimize any defects and long term maintenance issues
- Assisting in the development of the detail in the overall program
- Managing the works in a cost effective manner
- Managing the works to reasonably ensure they are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant standards
- Liaising with sub-contractors, architects and various stakeholders
- Delivering the project on time & budget
What We Are Looking For?
- Trade background (preferred not essential)
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Manager on similar projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Australian working rights
If you're interested in a break from Melbourne running a project from start to finishing - give Ryan Wakelin a call/text on 0492 188 335