Site Engineer - Structures
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Structures|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 14:48|
A busy civil contractor is currently looking to give a recent graduate or Site Engineer with up to 2 years of experience the opportunity to get their career off to the right start in their Melbourne office.
As a Site Engineer joining this organisation you will be required to have the drive to succeed in your career. The role will see you gaining a wealth of experience early on, you will be switch between site work pushing contractors, dealing with clients and overall site supervision to being office based coordinating multiple projects, estimating, business development and assisting the directors where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with tender preparation and review
- Assisting the Project Team on site
- Plan and coordinate project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and the preparation of detailed plans
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects
- Working with the Senior management to receive guidance to gain experience that will assist in putting together pricing that represents the work crews will perform in the field
- Preparing and collating project paperwork in accordance with company systems.
- Stakeholder management
In return you will receive:
- Great team environment with a fantastic supporting structure to help you grow!
- Great remuneration package
- Long term work with real career progression based on performance NOT duration!
- Local work based in Northern and Western Suburbs of Melbourne as well as in the SE.
You must have a Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering or Construction Management. Some relevant work experience will be looked at favourably.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a busy Civil Contractor please click the "Apply Now" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's