Site Engineer - Structures
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Structures|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 16:21|
A busy civil contractor is currently looking to give a recent graduate or Site Engineer with up to 2 years of experience the opportunity to get their career off to the right start in their Melbourne office.
As a Site Engineer joining this organisation you will be required to have the drive to succeed in your career. The role will see you gaining a wealth of experience early on, you will be switch between site work pushing contractors, dealing with clients and overall site supervision to being office based coordinating multiple projects, estimating, business development and assisting the directors where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with tender preparation and review
- Business development
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects
- Working with the Senior management to receive guidance to gain experience that will assist in putting together pricing that represents the work crews will perform in the field
- Preparing and collating project paperwork in accordance with company systems.
- Stakeholder management
In return you will receive:
- Great team environment with a fantastic supporting structure to help you grow!
- Great remuneration package
- Long term work with real career progression based on performance NOT duration!
- Local work based in the Northern and Western Suburbs of Victoria
You must have a Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering or Construction Management. Some relevant work experience will be looked at favourably.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a busy Civil Contractor please click the "Apply Now" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Structures (Tier 1)
AU$140000 - AU$150000 per annum + super + UTE
Up to AU$0.00 per annum
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super + vehicle
Senior Project Engineer - (Roads, Bridges & Windfarms)
Oakleigh East, Victoria
Superannuation + Vehicle
Project Engineer - Major Road Project
AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + + super + UTE