Site Coordinator - Melbourne CBD
|Job Title:||Site Coordinator - Melbourne CBD|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 19:40|
About the Company
Looking for an experienced Site Coordinator or Foreperson looking to step up into a new role to oversee a $10M fit-out commercial project in Melbourne's CBD. This is a contract position with one of Melbourne's top Fit-out builders. They will be interviewing soon with the intention of starting the successful candidate mid Feb. Please read the requirements and only submit your CV if you meet them all.
- Cert IV in WHS
- Trade qualified preferably in carpentry or Joinery
- Experience delivering commercial projects in excess of $15M from start to finish
- Can take direction from management
- Strong communication skills
- Liaise with site supervisors and trades
- Toolbox meetings, coordinate daily trades
- Implement OHS procedures effectively - MUST!
- Good temperament
- Great industry references
- Work for one of Australia's most reputable Fit-out builders
- Weekly pay
- Access to the best available sub-contractors
- Diverse & exciting projects
- Large project support teams
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or similar roles please call Barry on 0426 442 366.