|Job title:||Service Technician|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Company Vehicle + Tablet and Phone|
|Contact name:||Louis Thomas|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client has become increasingly busy with their servicing and maintenance side of their business. As industry leaders in installation of Electrical & HVAC systems they are now seeing a huge follow through with service contracts.
They work on new construction of age care, hospital and council offices, most projects located in the city or northern suburbs.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Service Technician, you will be allocated a number of clients and sites. You will predominantly work on commercial systems. You will also attend service and breakdown calls where you will be expected to demonstrate strong communication skills with clients.
We will offer a Work Vehicle, cell phone and tablet - ( You will receive your daily schedule on the tablet app and we DO NOT overload you with work). We offer RDO's and an excellent hourly rate.
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Attend service calls and breakdowns
- Perform repairs
- Minor works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant trade qualifications +
- Driver's Licence
- Previous experience working in maintenance on commercial HVAC systems
- Strong willingness to progress in your career
This company have established relationships throughout Melbourne over 2.5 Decades of work that's been successfully completed. We are strong believers in work life balance and also reward our talented contractors. The team all get along well and enjoy turning up to work together.
- Collaborative team environment
- Growing team with genuine room for progression
- Approachable management offering ongoing support