|Job Title:||Senior Supervisor|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 10:07|
Our client is a busy contractor working on some of Melbourne's high profile projects as a sub contractor exclusively to Tier 1 contractors. They have recently secured a number of new projects and they now require an experienced Senior Supervisor with a strong background in the water, sewer and civil projects.
We are looking for a Supervisor - water as well as Engineers who have the experience working on water and sewer projects up to $10m. This civil project has a significant services aspect to them, so will ideally you will have previous experience with roads, subdivisions or rail dealing with all utilities (power, telco, water drainage etc)
This is a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside the Project Manager and Engineers, the success of this project will depend on you and your experience in delivering similar projects.
To be successful this role you should have;
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Supervisor
- Experience on the civil project up to $10mill
- Have exposure to water & sewer projects within Victoria
- Have the ability to lead and team of direct staff
- Extensive understanding / experience with underground utilities (sewer, water, drainage)
- Experience working under a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor as a subcontractor or direct employee
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's