Senior Supervisor - Subdivisions & Roads
|Job Title:||Senior Supervisor - Subdivisions & Roads|
|Salary:||Up to AU$140000.00 per annum + attractive package|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 16:35|
Subdivision / Road Supervisor. Victoria's busiest contractor. Salary $130k-150k + Super + Car.
- ALL SUBDIVISION AND ROAD PROJECTS IN MELBOURNE
- FASTEST GROWING CIVIL CONTRACTOR IN 2018 - 2019
- $130K - $150K + CAR + SUPER + PHONE + LAPTOP + BONUSES
Your new company
The company is a civil contracting firm with a difference. It's owned and operated by civil engineers who have worked in the industry for many years and are actually aware and committed to meeting clients needs.
Their goals are the same as yours:
- to achieve a finished product that is of a high standard of quality;
- to produce an end product that stands the test of time; and
- to complete each project on time and on budget.
They work to build successful partnerships to achieve suitable solutions, at a competitive price. Working with both large and smaller builder's on projects including private and government. They offer a wide rang of varity from Roads infastructure, Land Devleopment and Water projects.
Your new role
- Ensure work sites are operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Manage and supervise site staff and subcontractors;
- Ensure works comply with client specifications and company procedures;
- Manage onsite documentation efficiently;
- Recording daily activities and cost tracking;
- Assist with the programming of and procurement for the project;
- Deliver works with your project team to forecast budget and delivery dates;
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key stakeholders;
- Promote and develop a strong safety culture;
- Continually improve the skill level of our site workforce;
- Have an excellent attention to detail;
- Deliver high quality work, while adhering to timelines
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements of Candidates
- High quality work, while following and adhering to timelines
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with duties
What you'll get in return
Working for a brand Victorian name. Guaranteed long work close to home. Great pay a fantastic team and a real opportunity to go through their development program.
Apply for the role through seek or call Fetch recruitment direct on
0449 001 281
Position sounds interesting but not exactly what you,re looking for? call us anyway for a friendly chat with the market experts about other positions we have available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's