Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Annique Ray|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 10:50|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we passionate about empowering people to take charge of their careers and realize their potential, regardless of whether this is the candidates we partner with or colleagues in our team.
Due to growing demand in the Geelong and Barwon South West regions, we are looking for an experience Senior or Principal Consultant to head up our growth into the region.
The role will be targeting the growing civil market in the area and the we are looking for a highly driven and polished senior recruitment consultant committed to building a lasting network of candidates and clients in the Geelong region. While the successful consultant will inherit a number of Fetch's current Geelong based clients; we are looking for someone who enjoys the hustle and bustle of headhunting and new business development.
Demonstrated extensive recruitment experience is required working within either the infrastructure or construction industry whilst managing a 360 desk. It's essential you have a stable billing track record and are proven to work autonomously.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximize business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best. You will work with the support of senior team members with 5 and 8 years' experience in this market respectively; ensuring you have all the knowledge and support to quickly establish yourself as an industry leader.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- Hot desk with a track record of billing in excess of $500k per year
- Base salary $80K - $100K + Super + uncapped commission (OTE $170k - $230k + Super)
- Work alongside Industry leaders within the Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Labour Hire recruitment
- Global PSA Clients
- LinkedIn Recruiter License
- High achievers club
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- Flexible WFH policy
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, and library.
Interested? Please apply via the link!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Super + Industry Leading Comms
AU$100000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum
Carrum Downs, Victoria
AU$35 - AU$63 per hour + travel + penalties + meal + super
Carrum Downs, Victoria
Site Supervisor - Special Projects
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + car, petrol, etag, bonuses