|Job title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$150000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||John Bell|
Located 10 minutes from the CBD this Victorian construction company produces works across the Health, Education, Commercial and Aged Care sectors. They have a fantastic reputation and have been delivering in Victoria for over 30 years.
They require a well organised Site Manager with a track record of managing high quality, $10mil- 40mil projects and have a sound knowledge of construction and trades. They have a very low staff turnover and look for longevity in peoples careers.
You will be expected to have experience in managing busy commercial sites, with all the necessary skills that you have acquired through your practical experience gained through your previous roles as Site Manager.
Project experience with Schools, Health or Defence projects will be very beneficial and local Victorian experience will be advantageous due to trade relationships.
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of site, suppliers, trades
- Managing and updating your project program
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard within the given time frame
- Best Building practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedure are adhered to at all times
- Effective and efficient communication with all parties involved in the project
- Paying keen attention to detail across the project from start to finish
If you are an experienced and well organised Site Manager please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
John Bell - 0424 420 966