|Job title:||Senior Rail Engineer - Perth Based|
|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$170000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact name:||Naziah Rana|
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy at the forefront of innovation, this organisation is an international leader. Having recently secured a large package of works, they are on the precipice of rapid growth in their West Coast team and are looking for a Senior Rail Engineer to be part of the journey.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing technical support advice and overall project management of a major rail project
- Managing stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, including government agencies, clients, industry networks, sub-consultants, etc.
- Provide day to day management of the team, as well as plan, organise, direct and coordinate a team of engineers, technicians and planners.
- You will be joining a global leader as a Senior member and will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
- Be part of a team that will spearhead a world-class project and the resulting growth, which will no doubt enrich your career.
- Have a tangible impact on shaping the infrastructure of one of Australia's major cities.
- Previous demonstrated experience and understanding of disciplines/processes required to deliver rail projects in Australia, coupled with the relevant tertiary qualification.
- Having previously worked in a design consultancy managing all components of a project and managing a small team
- Possess excellent relationship management skills and an ability to communicate to stakeholders at a technical and non-technical level.
- Stewardship of project costs, resources and milestones, whilst exercising a knowledge of industry quality and safety standards.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at