|Job title:||Senior Project Manager | Land Development|
|Contact name:||Naziah Rana|
A leader in the Urban and Land Development industry is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in a newly created role. Well respected in the industry, working on some of Melbourne's largest projects in this sector, this client have an emphasis on servicing their clients to the highest standard. This newly created role will report into the Director and will focus on leading projects and driving outcomes for key clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- Project Managing from design to completion on a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial projects, specifically on large key clients.
- Work closely with the project design team to ensure quality engineering solutions are delivered to budget and time frames
- Liaising with clients, government authorities, contractors, and internal stakeholders.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and/or risk and resourcing requirements, with the support of leadership team
- Opportunity to work within a flat company structure that will allow you to focus on your career growth whilst working on some of Victoria's largest clients
- Clear career progression into directorship and equity partnership down the track.
- Industry specific training, development opportunities and assistance in obtaining accreditations.
- Relaxed company culture, social events, annual celebrations, rewards, and recognition.
- Previous demonstrated experience working within large scale land/urban development projects in a consultancy environment, coupled with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Excellent relationship management skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage multiple large sized projects autonomously and have robust problem-solving skills.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now", send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at or call on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.