Senior Project Manager | Land Development
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager | Land Development|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 08:56|
A leader in the Urban and Land Development industry is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in a newly created role. Well respected in the industry, working on some of Melbourne's largest projects in this sector, this client has an emphasis on servicing their clients to the highest standard. This newly created role will report into the Director and will focus on leading projects and driving outcomes for key clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- Project Managing from design to completion on a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial projects, specifically on large key clients.
- Work closely with the project design team to ensure quality engineering solutions are delivered to budget and time frames
- Liaising with clients, government authorities, contractors, and internal stakeholders.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and/or risk and resourcing requirements, with the support of leadership team
- Opportunity to work within a flat company structure that will allow you to focus on your career growth whilst working on some of Victoria's largest clients
- Clear career progression into directorship and equity partnership down the track.
- Industry specific training, development opportunities and assistance in obtaining accreditations.
- Relaxed company culture, social events, annual celebrations, rewards, and recognition.
- Previous demonstrated experience working within large scale land/urban development projects in a consultancy environment, coupled with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Excellent relationship management skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage multiple large sized projects autonomously and have robust problem-solving skills.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD Manager | Land/Urban Development Consultancy
Senior Geotechnical Engineer | Varied Projects | Build a Team
Perth, Western Australia
Civil Draftsperson | Microstation
Design Engineer | 12d Designer