|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$220000.00 - AU$250000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Senior Project Manager - High-end apartments
Exclusive opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to join a growing Developer/Builder and deliver 2 truly unique apartment projects.
- Up to $250K Salary
- 2 new projects and exceptional future pipeline
- Great work environment and additional benefits
Having delivered an impressive array of luxury apartment projects throughout Melbourne my client is in a position to add a Senior Project Manager to their decorated construction team. Your initial task will be to deliver 2 brand new apartment projects valued at circa $30M each with both projects located within 5 minutes of the CBD. The high-end nature of the projects requires a keen eye for quality, experience with luxury bespoke finishes and proven history delivering structures up to 10 storeys.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
Key skills required to succeed
- Excellent technical building knowledge
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Project Manager working on commercial projects in Melbourne in excess of $60M or as a Senior Project Manager with experience delivering projects up to $30M concurrently.
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- A down to earth attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Full support of Senior Management
- Work/life balance in an industry that rarely provides
- Assist in the building of the project team
- Work on unique apartment projects where the focus is on quality rather than quantity
- Up to $250K Salary Package
For more information please do not hesitate to give me a call or apply online.
0424 282 697