Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$220000 - AU$250000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:47|
Due to recent project wins in the West and South West of Melbourne, this client now requires an experienced Project Manager specialising in Civil Infrastructure works with exposure to Civil, Structures, Rail and Road. The company has an excellent management team that values their employees and supports their development. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression and promotion in the short term and the organisation is actively looking at growing the business
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 10+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne Civil market.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Operations Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Manage mentor the team of Engineers
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on Civil, Road, Infrastructure and Rail projects
- Excellent understanding of underground services, Road, Rail, Rail singalling packages and Bulk Earthworks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for major contractors on Melbourne projects
- The ideal candidate will be based in the West of Melbourne.
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's