|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with an industry leading tier 2 Construction Company
Are you a Project Manager with several years experience managing commercial construction projects? Take the next step in your career with one of Melbourne's best established and most reputable construction companies.
Boasting a diverse portfolio of commercial, educational, community and health builds my client has over 40 live projects State-wide and are looking to add a Project Manager to their industry leading team.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
Key skills required to succeed
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Project Manager working on commercial projects in excess of $40M
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Contracts Administration
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Work on exciting large-scale projects
- Join a strong team of professionals in a great environment
- Run your own team and mentor excellent young professionals
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697