|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary||AU$220000 - AU$280000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Bronte Jelbart|
Senior Project Manager
Location - Melbourne CBD
Salary - $220,000-$280,000
My client, a tier 2 builder who has been operating for 30+ years and specialises in Childcare, Education, Hospitality, Industrial, Offices, Refurbishments, Fit-outs, Government, Healthcare is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
- A annual salary review.
- A nation wide company, operating across multiple states.
- They work across a diverse range of projects.
- They employee great people and have minimal staff turnover.
- 90+ industry awards, work with the best.
Requirements for this role :
- Minimum 5+ years working as a Project Manager for a head contractor.
- Relevant qualifications in Construction Management, Project Management or similar.
- Proven track record delivering projects on time and on budget.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Bronte on 0424 282 697 for a confidential discussion