|Job title:||Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager - Bridge Structure|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + + Superannuation + Vehicle|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
- Join as a Senior Project Engineer with an opportunity to fast track our career into Project Management.
- Work alongside with likeminded peers' across major projects in Victoria
- Above award salary offered with overtime paid at X1.5 - 6 days a week + RDOs included
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career.
Delivering on the concrete structure of one of Melbourne's largest bridge projects (WGTP) we are now seeking a skilled Project Engineer / Project Manager to join a well-recognised civil structures specialist fulltime!
Your experience will highlight a strong bridge portfolio, recognising the challenges when working on such large-scale projects.
Other projects include North-East Link & suburban Rail with a strong pipeline of works stretching out over the next several years.
With packages including FRP, culvert bases, capping beams, formwork supply, steel fixing, concrete & precast placement, machinery across bridges, road widening, wingwalls, retaining walls, you will hold direct exposure to delivering similar projects across Australia.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing multiple works packages
- Management and technical lead for FRP, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments
- Deliver via site program / schedule on time and efficiently
- Manage stakeholders & liaise with trades / subcontractors.
- Track and monitor; project cost, stock, site access, permits, invoicing, labour, etc.
- Ensure quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 6+ years industry experience in Australia + abroad
- Compatible experience in civil infrastructure / concrete structures with understanding of: brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions as a must
- Strong experience in Estimating & management of commercial packages
- Problem solving deliverables & OH&S leadership skills.
- Ability to introduce & drive strobg system processes while leading by example
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.