Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 16:33|
Our client is a busy Tier 1 Civil Contractor based in Melbourne providing integrated Rail and Civil solutions to a variety of clients throughout Australia but mostly the southern states.
Due to increased needs on the project in civil work they now require an ambitious hardworking Senior Project Engineer or Project Engineer specialising in rail infrastructure works with exposure to civil, track, structures and services projects. You will be given an excellent opportunity to work on a major rail project and continue to develop your career with an industry leader.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 7 years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne rail market.
- Assist with the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build.
- Report into the Project Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Good understanding of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Oversee project programme
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience on Rail & Civil projects
- Local experience with Tier 1 or 2 businesses will be highly regarded
- Good understanding of underground services, bulk earthworks, road, rail construction.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- Great attitude and ambition to progress into a senior position within the business
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate with the chance to develop and possible move into a ongoing or permanent role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively send an update CV
Or call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's