|Job title:||Senior Project Administrator|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Senior Project Administrator
Location - Melbourne City
Are you a Senior Project Administrator, looking to make your next move into a company that has been established for over 20 years and is a leading builder in the field? With a huge pipeline of work into the new year, this client is looking to expand their team for the perfect candidate - if you are looking to grow your knowledge, transfer you skills and take on a large profile of exciting new projects then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Melbourne city location - incredible office fit out
- Working on some of Melbourne's most prestige contraction projects
- Working within a company that prides themselves on the relationships they build, and the services they offer
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Generous salary package
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Receive support and mentorship from leading professionals in the field
- A company that offers career development and ongoing training
- Complete compliance with codes, regulations, and standards.
- Contribute relevant information to assist with the delivery of bids on time to the required quality.
- Work with the supply chain to develop continuity of supply and a close positive working relationship.
- Prepare handover documentation and seek regular client feedback.
- Proactively assess, prepare and submit time claims in accordance with the contract.
- Assess and manage creditor claims in accordance with the Security of Payments Act.
- Prepares detailed accurate project forecasts of costs and maintaining gross profit.
- Operate a continuous review process to find ways to improve the delivery of projects.
- Produce accurate detailed timely project reports, documentation, procurement schedules and construction programs.
- Team targets and deadlines are monitored, and team members are regularly updated with details of completion dates.
- Contribute positively to your PDR process and meet agreed timeframes.
- Provide prompt feedback to managers and team members when issues arise.
- Attend client meetings and contribute clear positive feedback.
- Contribute to the improvement of team retention by working co-operatively with all team members.
- Coach and develop less experienced team members through on-the-job learning and shared experiences.
- Engage with other team members to embed new processes and systems in the team and offer ideas for improving systems.
- Respond to client enquiries within promised time frames.
To Be Considered:
- Have had at least 5 years of Project Administration experience within the construction space
- Have experience managing projects of up to 5 million dollars
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and advanced understanding of Microsoft office packages
- Experience in compiling project status reports and coordinating project schedules
- Experience managing and mitigating risks
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and punctual
How to apply:
If this position interests you, then please 'apply now' or call Georgia on 0491 267 577 for a confidential conversation regarding your next career move!