Senior PM - Melbourne Airport
|Job Title:||Senior PM - Melbourne Airport|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 22:00|
Your opportunity to join a highly regarded Project Management and Advisory consultancy that have relationships spanning over 20 years with many of Melbourne’s integral public and private organisations.
My client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to take on a coveted and challenging role as a key member of the Senior Management team delivering an annual portfolio of Building and Infrastructure projects exceeding $300 million in construction value.
This client side position, working in partnership with the client, will be responsible for establishing and managing external consultants, developing and managing the project program and budget and providing high level technical expertise. The position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to manage a diverse portfolio of work and a multi-disciplinary internal team.
Candidates with Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience in live project environments should apply immediately!
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in either project management,engineering, property development, building science or related degree
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant post graduate project experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Client-side project management experience of similar scale projects is desirable
- Property and/or development experience
- Leadership skills
- Financial and budget management skills
- Sound understanding of project risk management and governance
To be considered for this role please submit your up to date resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Robyn Gilder on 0416 223 100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's