Senior Permanent Way Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Permanent Way Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$170000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020 11:17|
This client is a leader in the industry having won multiple large-scale infrastructure projects in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. The mix of work on offer will be a variety of advisory, delivery and alliance projects for all the key rail clients in Victoria.
They are seeking a Senior Permanent Way Engineer to undertake the coordination of detailed design and construction phase services of these major projects.
You'll be responsible for:
- Technical review and coordinating of medium to large package of works with the support of a team
- The resolution of non-conformance regarding design standards and operational requirements.
- Client and external stakeholder engagement to ensure the project is meeting requirements and deadlines.
- You will be part of one of the largest teams in the state working on major infrastructure projects.
- Work with an organisation that has secured the most work in Melbourne giving you longevity and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Balance of delivery and advisory works.
- Proven experience working on rail projects in Australia, as well as a degree in Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Have a working knowledge of Bentley Rail Track (BRT) or OpenRail.
- Project management experience and the ability to coordinate across various stakeholders to bring a package of work together.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Structural / Civil Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Junior Civil Engineer | Building Projects
Senior Civil Designer - Roads
Civil Design Engineer | Mix of Building Projects