Senior Mechanical Estimator
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Estimator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 15:55|
Senior HVAC / Mechanical Estimator
Are you looking for that next challenge, pushing yourself to work on more technical projects or simply at a larger business that can offer you the support and structure you're lacking?
If so, please get in contact as I'm currently working with a Tier 1 HVAC contractor who are looking to add to their estimating team.
This business, who work across Australia on some of the largest commercial projects on offer have a rare chance to join their tight knit estimating team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively pursue business opportunities in a sales and promotional capacity to add value for new and existing clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of tenders across the commercial, healthcare, civil and industrial projects
- Submission of proposals
- Developing strong client business relationships
- Assessing, measuring and completing take offs from drawings.
- Preparing and submitting of quotations
- Building an understanding of construction practices
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly effective at working independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Excel
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Fantastic team environment with everyone working closely together as a team
- Work within a successful and proven estimating team
- Excellent systems and structure in place
- Monthly social events
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's