|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + car allowance + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
I have an exciting new opportunity available working with a Tier 1 HVAC contractor, who have a clear reporting line and structured environment allowing their Engineers to deliver the best results.
After a successful few years they have gone from strength to strength, cementing themselves as a true leader in the Victorian market. This position is for an Engineer with at least 5 years local experience who is looking to join my client on a permanent basis.
Location: South East suburbs, Melbourne
Essential: PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET AT AN HVAC CONTRACTOR OR CONSULTANCY, IDEALLY WITHIN LARGE SCALE HEALTHCARE OR LABS PROJECTS
You will be joining a very strong engineering team, as a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be providing close support to the Project Managers daily.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- General design within complex and varied projects
- Value and realistic engineering
- Design validation of consultant tender documentation
- Technical procurement and detailing of mechanical engineering designs
- Identification and rectification of engineering issues on site
This company are one of the largest contractors operating in Australia and are known for treating their staff very well. They have a huge amount of work including some of the CBD's most prestigious projects and for the right person this is a great opportunity to progress.
To be successful you will need:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding of the mechanical discipline
- Experience within D&C projects locally within Victoria
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to work very closely with internal and external senior stakeholders
If you would be interested in finding more out about this role, then please contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363 or apply directly using the link