|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Draftsperson|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical Drafter
Location - Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs
About the Business
This well established and highly consistent Tier 2 mechanical contractor are currently looking to expand their drafting capabilities with an experienced and driven Senior Drafter.
They are looking for a passionate and reliable team player to join the business and share in their success.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, this company has built a strong community culture with a supportive, easy-going team.
- Opportunities to have your voice heard and really steer the direction of the drafting team
- A fun work environment with strong culture
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work as part of a successful team on challenging projects
About the Role
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews and shop drawings
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.