|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Draftsman|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical / HVAC Drafter
Location - South Eastern suburbs
About the Business
There are plenty of reasons why you would want to work for a large Tier 1 contractor, but why would you want to work for a Tier 2?
- You may be getting frustrated with the amount of paperwork, process and hoops you have to jump through on larger projects?
- You may want exposure to other areas of a business to allow yourself to become more well rounded?
- You're voice might be falling on deaf ears without a direct line to senior management?
I have a role with a Tier 2 mechanical contractor who generally work on projects from $5m-$10m, the projects are fast moving, very involved and need someone with good organisational skills.
You will be working on a range of projects that include hotels, high rise residential, sports complexes and commercial offices.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Director of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into leading a team
- A support but fun work environment
- Attractive salary package
About the Role
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D models and Mechanical Shop Drawings using Revit MEP
- Create families and templates
- Improve current processes and standards
- Attend Coordination meetings
- Produce quality documentation and Shop Drawings within project time frames and Budgets
- Collaborate and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Provide leadership for the existing team of shop drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.