|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Drafter|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical / HVAC Drafter
Location - South Eastern suburbs
About the Business
This market leading, Tier 1 HVAC contractor have been kicking goals for the past few years, really cementing themselves as a go to for a lot of the Tier 1 builders across the commercial, healthcare and education space.
After recently securing some of the most technical projects available to the market, this business are looking to add to their already capable team with likemided individuals.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Drafting Manager of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development within a very strong team
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior positions
- A fun, chilled out work environment with an appreciation for work/life balance
- Some of the most technical projects available
- Attractive salary package
About the Role
Reporting to the Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D models and Mechanical Shop Drawings using Revit
- Create families and templates
- Attend Coordination meetings
- Produce quality documentation and Shop Drawings within project time frames and Budgets
- Collaborate and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Complete technical reviews
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience using Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.