Senior Mechanical Drafter - Quality Control
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Drafter - Quality Control|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 11:27|
Senior Mechanical Drafter - QA / Quality Control
After years and years in the industry do you ever find yourself wondering what's next? Your company structure may mean that the only move you can make is up to Drafting Manager, but then you would need to wait for someone to leave or retire.
This market leading HVAC contractor, who work on Melbourne largest commercial projects, have created a brand new role to implement processes and strategise around how they can deliver to the best of their ability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Quality control of shop drawings / drafting office
- Ensure companies drafting standards are adhered to by drafting department
- Implementing and ensuring continuous improvement in drafting standards
- Proficient in Revit, Navisworks, CADMEP.
- Report direct to drafting manager
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Excellent communication skills
- Gain experience with a leading Mechanical contractor
- Work with a successful leadership team
- Chance to do something that you can see add value and make a difference
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's