|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Drafter - Quality Control|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$140000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical Drafter - QA / Quality Control
After many years in the industry do you ever find yourself wondering what's next? Your company structure may mean that the only move you can make is up to Drafting Manager, but then you would need to wait for someone to leave or retire.
This market leading HVAC contractor, who work on Melbourne largest commercial projects, have created a brand new role to implement processes and strategise around how they can deliver to the best of their ability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Quality control of shop drawings / drafting office
- Ensure companies drafting standards are adhered to
- Implementing and ensuring continuous improvement in drafting standards
- Working closely within a large team to help train or assist where required
- Skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Assertive character that doesn't mind telling people straight
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, Navisworks, CADMEP
- Gain experience with a leading Mechanical contractor
- Work with a successful leadership team
- Chance to do something that you can see adds value and really makes a difference
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.