|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Drafter|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Senior Mechanical Drafter
Location - South East suburbs, Melbourne
Salary - $100,000 - $130,000 + super
About the Business
A leader in their space and a household name within the mechanical / HVAC sector, my client are looking to add to their high performing drafting team following some recent tender wins.
If you're looking for a company with a fantastic culture, who operate as one of Australia's leading HVAC contractors on some of the largest and most challenging projects available in Victoria then look no further!
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Drafting Manager of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development with options to put yourself through courses funded by the company
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility outside of hands on drafting
- A company that knows how to have fun but within a very high performing team
- Attractive salary package on offer
About the Role
Reporting into an experienced Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Completing technical drawings across a range of large commercial and healthcare projects
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using Revit and other design software.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.
Job has Expired