Senior Landscape Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + Plus Overtime Pay|
|Start Date:||April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lee Stevens|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 12:19|
A highly acclaimed multi-disciplined practice based in Melbourne's CBD. Over the last ten years they've delivered a wide range of projects and specialise in master planning, re-zoning, development planning, project management, landscape and statutory planning.
- Complete oversee of project (run and maintain)
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Solid technical skills
- Mentoring junior staff
- Reporting into directors
Skills to Succeed
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- 8+ years post graduate industry experience
- Strong design ethic and sensibility
- Clear communication (written, graphic and verbal) skills
- Experience in delivering a broad range of projects from concept through to completion
- Driven personality
- Team player attitude
What you will get in return
The opportunity to work on design focused flagship projects. Fun and super collaborative work environment. Healthy salary and continuous learning opportunities.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Lee Stevens on 0404 273 760 or email with your resume and folio of work.
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please still contact Lee and he will discuss other roles and provide advice to help achieve your career goals
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's