|Job title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Industry:||Permanent Recruitment, Interior Design, Architecture|
|Contact name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
My client is a tier one design firm responsible for an endless list of award winning designs within the interior and Architecture space. The firm prioritises and is known for their outstanding interiors and their ability to never compromise design! They work in a variety of sectors including hospitality, commercial and residential projects!
My client is a leader in their field and recession proof firm with continuous growth! They are now looking to add to their high performing team by looking for a senior interior designer. This senior role is to take care of leading the interiors team with running award winning projects.
- Run own projects
- Collaborate with senior interiors and architects in the office
- Take care of client briefings
- Deliver documentation and detailing
- Coordinate projects and with all subconsultants
- 5-8 years of industry experience
- Ability to run and lead a high performing team
- A strong design sensibility with experience on high quality projects
- Ability to be client facing
- Extensive construction documentation and detailing
- Knowledge of the interior design industry and a leader in your field
- Strong multi-residential project experience
What you'll get in return
- Work for a firm you'll be proud to have on your CV
- Be apart of award winning projects
- Consistent career growth
- A seat at the table!
- Take the lead on authentic projects
- Leading salary package - Upto $110k plus super
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.