Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Location:||South Melbourne, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 15:04|
Our client offers a collaborative working environment that breeds creativity and innovation in their designs. This is coupled with ongoing professional and personal development which has the potential to lead to Associate and/or Director level opportunities within the business.
- Work with the Principal to obtain a client brief in order to determine the type, style and size of the building or the space within the building that is to be designed, built and/or refurbished.
- Organisation of the planning process in terms of designs, materials, building times and costs estimates.
- Prepare preliminary drawings and other documentation including sketches and scale drawings.
- Consult with engineers, designers, and other experts to achieve project objectives.
- Carry out site visits and oversee construction works to ensure compliance with specifications
Skills to Succeed
- Project experience within workspace. retail or hospitality sectors.
- Ability to analyse and critically assess problems.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and work within a team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design and Drafting with at least a full understanding of Revit 2015 and Rhino for 3D modelling.
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills.
What you will get in return
Take advantage of a great opportunity to prove yourself with one of Melbourne's innovative and highly sought after firms, offering a wealth of benefits and opportunities to their employees. This is a permanent role with remuneration based upon experience and proven performance.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson 0404 829 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and folio of work.
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please still contact Clare and she will discuss other roles and provide advice to help achieve your career goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's