Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nick Koop|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 08:00|
Full Job Description
My client are a Tier 1 consultancy who are committed to supporting their employees and creating a highly engaging and rewarding environment to work in.
They are looking for a Fire Safety Engineer to join their expanding and close-knit team. This opportunity will give you a team of two Junior Engineers to mentor and you will have the scope to build your own team going forward.
1 in 4 employees has ownership in the business and everyone is encouraged to play a role in business development, support and training in this is constantly on-hand.
The Right Person:
- Will have at least 5 years' experience in a fire engineering team within Australia or New Zealand.
- A sound understanding of the Aus/NZ building market
- Proven leadership skills
- The ability to work closely with the other disciplines
- Top industry $$
- A vibrant, fun and inclusive team culture
- The opportunity to build your own team
- Fantastic support and development
- Business ownership options
- Work in an environment where everyone enjoys coming to work each day
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be working on some of Australia's most impressive projects whilst leading and mentoring a team in a company that ticks all the boxes when it comes to employee welfare, then apply quickly. This company has very low turnover so opportunities like this don't come up often. Call me on 0437 195 392 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's