|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 07:00|
About the Business
Our client is a successful builder in the Victorian residential market. They specialise in volume housing but offer extensive variety in their product including medium density and custom builds. Due to ongoing, stable and predicted growth, they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join the Estimating team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Producing accurate bill of quantities
- Sales and Production Estimating
- Issuing purchase orders to suppliers and contractors
- Applying cost reduction strategies
- Providing support to site supervisors
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Handling variations to building contracts
Why You Want to Work Here
This is a company that is well known for it's vibrant and team-oriented work culture. With over 50 people in the office and regular team events, this is a place where you can enjoy going to work each morning and feel like more than a number. Aside from the fun work environment, this company offers a clear progression pathway for those who seek to expand their skill-set.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, industry leading training, career development opportunities and a supportive team environment. Working under an inspiring leadership team, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded with various company incentives.
To be Considered
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Estimator with a builder in VIC
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough work ethic and a knack for multitasking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Must have permanent work rights
- Ideally has had experience in both sales and production (not essential)
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte. Applications will be reviewed after 6th Jan.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's