|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Luke Grakovich|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 14:47|
Your New Company
This award-winning multidisciplinary land development consultancy has been established in Melbourne for 30 years and has gone from strength to strength continuing to grow its team and market presence. They have a promote from within culture and heavily invest resources on their team’s career growth, further training and regular career reviews to ensure your career path remains in line with your long-term aspirations
Your New Role
- Prepare engineering designs for urban and rural roads, underground drains, wetlands, sewers and water mains in accordance with relevant design standards and company policy and practice.
- Be involved with early planning and feasibility working wit the project management team
- Prepare design plans, specifications and other relevant documentation for construction.
- Provide necessary advice to the project manager(s) and construction supervisors to ensure the design is implemented as intended, and audit completed works to ensure all aspects of the design have been delivered, including key safety features.
- Represent this consultancy in face to face meetings with key clients
- Lead, mentor and up-skill junior engineers to help build future capability of the team
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 7+ years experience working in civil design/design management on a range of land and urban development projects including roads, storm water and drainage
- Project management and coordination exposure
- Strong experience with 12D and AutoCAD
- Civil Engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- The ability to mentor and develop more junior members of the team
What You'll Get in Return
- Receive an above market salary commensurate with experience up to $140K
- Ongoing career progression and development opportunities
- Work on a diverse range of land and urban development projects
- Received external development training and be encouraged to attend industry networking events
- Opportunity to be involved in the full project cycle form feasibility to detailed design to construct
- Inner Melbourne Location close to public transport networks
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Luke Grakovich on 0415 332 416 for a confidential discussion or send your resume to Luke.email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's