Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Geoff Hulbert|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 14:37|
My client is a growing multi-disciplinary building services consultancy. They pride themselves on their unique and pioneering approach to their projects and the level of service they provide their clients. Founded on the belief that without great people in your team you can't provide great results for your clients or the projects you deliver. This people first approach has underpinned their success to date.
A full pipeline of committed work across both public and private sectors, means they are now looking for either an intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team.
Working closely with the Directors this role has a clear pathway to becoming the electrical discipline leader as they continue to grow. Close mentoring will see you work to develop your leadership skills with the opportunity to manage both projects and teams
Successful applicant will demonstrate
- 5 -8 years experience as an electrical engineer in a building services consultancy
- Design experience across the full scope of electrical building services including:
- Main and distribution switchboard design
- Data, security and comms
- Single line diagrams
- Dry fire advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of key building services disciplines outside of electrical.
- A track record managing projects from a coordination, budgeting, programming and resourcing perspective
- A passion for working collaboratively with project stakeholders including, PM's, Architects, Engineers, Builders and subcontractors
At a time where many of the larger consultancies are contracting and looking for a way to reduce overheads, my client is continuing on there path of organic growth. The diverse spread of projects across both government funded projects and the private sector means the growth in their workload has been consistent and unwavering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with genuinely focused on growing around its people with a clear path to becoming part of the senior leadership team.