Senior Design Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Design Architect|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 14:53|
Our client is a full-service design firm that specialises in bringing to life unusual and innovative design projects with style and imagination. Passionate about fine detail and inspired by the unexpected, their design philosophy guarantees a unique and vibrant design solution for each new subject and space.
Their handpicked team of talented designers deliver turnkey solutions for exceptional high end residential projects.
- Manage mentor and coach the team of 5 eager designers
- Ensure client expectations and project deadlines are met
- Coordinate consultants and manage authority approval
- Be involved with the marketing and the client acquisition team to help win new clients.
- Contributing to monthly budgeting and forecasting meetings
- The quality control of all production
- Mentoring & coaching team members
Skills to Succeed
- A passion and intuition for exceptional design
- 8 + years' experience at leading design firms
- Australian registered Architect
- Must have experience in taking projects from concept design to practical completion
- Proficient in Victorian and NSW planning codes and BCA/ NCC regulations
- High end residential experience desirable
- Proficient in Revit
- Great communication, collaboration, leadership and mentoring skills and experience
- Commercial and business acumen
What you will get in return
Our client offers a friendly working environment with the opportunity to prove your talents, develop your skills and become an integral part of the busines.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson on 0404 829 535
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's