Senior Design Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Design Architect|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + + super|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 14:00|
Over the last couple of decades, they have become, undoubtedly, one of Melbourne's most legendary Architecture and interior design practices, well known for their award winning state-of-the-art residential work.
They are a full-service design firm that specialise in bringing to life unusual and innovative design projects with style and imagination. Passionate about fine detail and inspired by the unexpected, their design philosophy guarantees a unique and vibrant design solution for each new subject and space.
- Manage mentor and coach the team of 5 eager designers
- Ensure client expectations and project deadlines are met
- Coordinate consultants and manage authority approval
- Be involved with the marketing and the client acquisition team to help win new clients.
- Contributing to monthly budgeting and forecasting meetings
- The quality control of all production
- Mentoring & coaching team members
Skills to Succeed
- A passion and intuition for exceptional design
- 8 + years' experience at leading design firms
- Australian registered Architect
- Must have experience in taking projects from concept design to practical completion
- Proficient in Victorian and NSW planning codes and BCA/ NCC regulations
- High end residential experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Great communication, collaboration, leadership and mentoring skills and experience
- Commercial and business acumen
What you will get in return
- Light filled design studio
- Close knit culture
- Paid overtime / bonus structure
- Very healthy project pipeline
- Have your design voice heard
You must have working rights in Australia.
For further information please call Clare Thompson (Consultant - Architecture & Interior Design) on 0404 829 535