Senior Civil Designer -Team Leader
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Designer -Team Leader|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$145000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Grakovich|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 09:27|
Your New Company
This national award-winning consultancy has a strong reputation in the industry due to its formidable projects and incredible team meaning they have a continuous and diverse pipeline of projects across greenfield and brownfield sites. They have been an industry leader for over 50 years and are going from strength to strength. Due to acquiring multiple land development projects they are looking to strategically grow their design team.
Your New Role
This is an incredible opportunity that will see you being a senior team leader in the design team. You will oversee designs as well as assist and mentor junior engineers with all design work for a diverse range of major projects across land and urban development as well as stormwater and sewer reticulation systems.
This will be a diverse role as you will have the opportunity to increase your experience in client relationship management as well as project management depending on what suits your passion, drive and long-term career aspirations.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience for a consultancy firm in civil design across a range of land development or infrastructure projects
- Highly experienced with 12D software
- Civil Engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team- Running training sessions and development coaching
What You'll Get in Return
- Receive an above market salary commensurate with experience
- Be grromed and mentored to be a future civil design manager in this business
- Inner South East location close to public transport networks
- A dedicated personal career plan and regular salary reviews
- Work on a variety of large scale projects across residential and infrastructure works
- Opportunity to attend network events and professional development seminars
- Work closely with the directors and senior designers
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Luke Grakovich on 0415 332 416 for a confidential discussion or send your resume If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's