Senior Associate - Rail Sector
|Job Title:||Senior Associate - Rail Sector|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 11:45|
They are a national tier 1 architecture and design firm who have a great name within transport, education and public realm. Well known for their focus on creating unique and sustainable projects, they drive innovation within their studios; not only when it comes to the designs you will be creating but to the culture they encourage. They have a real holistic approach and are well known for the work life balance they promote.
You will be joining their transport sector to work on several high-profile rail projects and will be involved across design, documentation and delivery. Responsible for managing, coordinating and resourcing for the Rail team, you will also have a seat at the table and will be involved in the operations of the entirety of the practice.
Business Development will be a focus and you will be expected to nurture new and existing client relationships.
Skills to Succeed
- Experience in a similar position as a Senior Project Architect / Associate
- Competence across Design and Delivery of Rail projects.
- High degree of technical skill
- Passion for the rail space
- Transport experience and expertise
They are very proud of the balance and positive environment their employees enjoy and offer the following;
- Flexible work options with the resources to work remotely
- Wellness and assistance programs
- Paid parental leave
- Social events
- Personal development programs and clear career progression
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson on 0404 829 535
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's