|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 16:09|
Leaders in their field with a world-renowned reputation for successfully delivering large scale, complex projects which transform communities.
They are entering 2020 with a very healthy pipeline and are looking to expand the team to work on numerous exciting projects within the infrastructure, education and master planning sectors.
You will responsible for delivering complete packages of work and will be expected to show design and technical talent. You will be working on the entirety of the project and will be expected to contribute from an overarching perspective on CD and DD.
You will show confidence when liaising with clients and stakeholders and will be responsible for mentoring and helping junior team members.
Skills to succeed
- 5+ years' experience in a similar field
- Experience on large scale projects (rial, aviation, education)
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Exceptional design skills
- Knowledge of construction legislation
- Working knowledge of all project work stages
- Experience with Revit is essential
- Focus on wellness - bootcamps, workshops etc.
- Health insurance
- Big emphasis on learning and development
- A creative and fun office environment
- Flexible work options
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson on 0404 829 535
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's