|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 12:00|
My client is a firm focusing on commercial, multi residential and single residential projects. The are a medium sized firm with plans to continue growing and have no shortage of work! The are an award winning studio with a number of repeat clients but don't let that take away from their social and fun environment.
The are a team of passionate architects with a strong work ethic and a strong passion for enjoying what they do, with good company.
The role has strong potential to be an associate level role if you have the ability to bring on board business, have the business's best interest and enjoy the running of small teams as you will partner with the director to add to the continuous growth of your new second home.
- Lead small teams through all stages
- Run projects from start to finish
- Consultant Coordination - dealing with all sub consultants and builders
- Ensure design quality
- Bring in new business
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Registered Architect
- Proven experience across all phases of the project life cycle
- Proficient in ArchiCad or Revit
- Ability to build long and lasting relationships
- Stake holder management
- A leader in all you do
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's