|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Industry:||Permanent Recruitment, Interior Design, Architecture|
|Contact name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
Our client is a leading national practice with a name in the industry within the workplace, mixed use and apartment space. Work They are continuously driven to question the status quo and find value, efficiency and fresh solutions. Contributing as Architects and Design Thinkers, they are shaping positive change in Melbourne and are looking for a new star to join their growing team.
They pride themselves on their ability to deliver high end projects but also their capacity to offer their employees continuous training and progression so don't let the opportunity pass!
- You will be undertaking ultimate responsibility across a range of projects
- Working closely with clients and coordinating with all sub consultants
- Running projects from start to finish
- Running teams
- Taking a leadership role in the office, people will look to you for advice & direction
- Dealing with RFIs and any site issues
Skills you need
- Minimum 10 years experience in the industry
- High-end project experience is highly regarded
- Strong passion for design
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient in Revit
What you will get in return
This practice prides itself on their design philosophy and studio culture. They have an excellent staff retention rate and promote a healthy work/life balance. They offer career progression, ongoing professional development and a collaborative workshop style office.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.