|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 17:01|
This award winning and tier one design firm has a reputation for delivering outstanding and flagship education and projects! This CBD based firm are the front runners in this space and are only being awarded more projects in 2020.
This practice prides itself on their design philosophy and studio culture. They not only offer autonomy and an ability to grow within a well-known firm but they offer a great culture, strong leadership and a career path with a clear vision. They offer professional development and a collaborative workshop style office where you'll always have support.
Due to their consistent flow of projects which has only grown throughout Covid, they are now looking for a Senior Technical Architect as well as a Senior all round Architect.
- Autonomously manage a number of projects concurrently
- Mentor staff with detailing, construction knowledge and contract admin
- Take projects through all phases - from briefing to completion
- Coordinate with sub consultants
- Collaborate with the senior and project team
- Ensure Design intent across projects
- Deal with stakeholders and clients
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in the industry
- Extensive experience within the delivery space
- Strong passion for design
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient in Revit
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to delegate tasks as required
- Proven experience across education projects
What you'll get in return
- A company you'd love to have on your CV
- Leaders that want to see you succeed
- An office culture you'll love to walk into every day
- Work with people that are extremely passionate about what they do
- Rewarding salary
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's