|Job title:||Sanitary Plumber|
|Salary||+ Company Car + OT Bonuses|
|Contact name:||Jack Bartlett|
About the role:
Established plumbing company based in the south/east have 2 permanent positions for plumbers working on commercial apartment projects.
Working with a family run business that offer a wide range of services for residential, commercial and maintenance. Joining a team of 30 staff ensures great culture within the company.
This company has huge growth plans for 2022/2023. They have multi-story apartment projects ranging across the south/east from Dandenong to Footscray.
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in Sanitary plumbing
- Supply own hand / power tools
- Must be willing to work OT (Generous Rates Included)
- Rough in & fit off - Hot and Cold-Water Lines.
- Rough in & fit off - Gas Lines
- Sewer lines
- Suspended stack work for sewers
- Fitting off basins & toilets, showers.
- Job Security - Full-time
- Excellent Salary - with incentives.
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- On-call Allowances
- Monthly phone allowance
- Company Car
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references. Or Call Jack - 0499 059 240