Sales Estimator - Volume Home Builder
|Job Title:||Sales Estimator - Volume Home Builder|
|Location:||Notting Hill, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 19:29|
About the Company:
My client is a multi-award winning family residential builder that specialise in volume builds, based in the South-East. Not only do they focus on building affordable, functional, and stylish homes, they strive to ensure all builds are sustainable and energy efficient.
In line with their ongoing commitment to delivering high quality, affordable and sustainable homes and to meet the demands of their growing business, they are looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to join the team. You will be reporting directly into the Sales Estimating Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality and accuracy in quotations and costing.
- Prepare tender documentation and ensure variations are actioned accurately, within company standards.
- Obtain quotes and prices for variations.
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Creation of pre-contract variation pricing
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years sales estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Databuild experience preferred
- Experience in preparing reports and evaluations of margins for management is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Opportunity & Benefits:
A fantastic opportunity to work within a family-orientated culture along with a team full of supportive people who you will genuinely enjoy working with. Not only will you get a chance to develop and progress your career, this opportunity has a generous above market pay structure
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please click 'apply now' or send a copy of your CV to Barry at . Regretfully and respectfully, only successful applicants will be contacted.