|Job title:||Sales Consultant|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Company
My client is a boutique residential construction company that builds new homes across Victoria including the Geelong and Ballarat areas. This is a company at the forefront of their industry, specialising in customized new home designs with a progressive focus on green energy efficiency. Due to growth and expansion, they are seeking an experienced sales consultant to join their dynamic and vibrant team and head up the Ballarat display home.
About the Position
As the manager of the display home, you will be working Saturday through to Wednesday and your main responsibilities will include:
- Selling and marketing of the company's products
- Meet and greet of clients
- Assisting and diagnosing customer requirements
- Discussing with clients suitable options depending on their requirements
- Providing quotations for the customers
- Follow up on potential leads via phone and email correspondence
- Database maintenance
- Customer service
Why work Here?
- Opportunity to work for a stable & growing company that offers job security and a family feel
- Supportive management and existing team within a great work environment
- Competitive remuneration up for grabs
- A fun, relaxed and friendly company culture
- Opportunity to own your role and utilise your knowledge
- MUST have some sales experience preferably in build, construction and design
- MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven ability to build rapport with excellent customer service skills
- Are highly motivated and thrives in an autonomous environment
- Possess strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word and email
- Must be a rational thinker with an acute commercial awareness
- Are proactive with a commendable work ethic and can take initiative in day to day tasks
- Are deadline orientated and can work efficiently under pressure
What to do?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please press APPLY NOW to send your application to Charlotte at Fetch or call me on 0447 056 001. Regretfully and respectfully due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.