|Job title:||New Home Sales Consultant|
|Salary||Great Commission Structure|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is a newer volume builder who opened their doors early 2020. New to the space but not in-experienced being under a large parent company who is known for their huge successes in the volume building market. They specialise in the first home buyers' market with a range of quality designed and affordable homes. Already forecasting 300-400 homes per year along with being financially backed by their successful parent company this company is reaching new heights.
- Work from wherever you'd like; WFH, Display Homes (W/NW based), brand new modern South Melbourne head office close to restaurants, cafes, and all public transport
- Flexibility around working weekends
- Commission based structure with the ability to take a retainer when you start
- Strong lead base
- Run your desk how you like! You have sales freedom
- Quick 24/48-hour client contract turnaround time
As the face of the company, you will bring passion and drive as you support your clients in the purchase of their first home!
- Generate sales through provided and sourced leads
- Form strong relationships with land agents and real estate agents
- Guide your clients through the options of their new home build and meet their individual needs
- House and land packaging, network and work closely with land agents
- Attend display home appointments when needed
To be considered
- 1+ years as a Sales Consultant for a Residential Builder
- You're a people person and have a passion to drive results
- You're motivated to be the best in your space
- Driver's licence and reliable transport
- You have strong communication and rapport building skills
- Permanent residency
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.